Find a network pharmacy
UMP has a large network of retail pharmacies. You save money when you use network pharmacies - you pay only your cost share. Plus, the pharmacy sends the claim to the plan for you.
If you use a non-network pharmacy, you will pay the entire cost of the drug and must submit the claim yourself. Only the allowed amount for covered drugs will count toward your prescription drug deductible or prescription drug out-of-pocket limit.
Some, but not all, network pharmacies offer preventive immunizations. Visit the Find drugs page to learn more about vaccinating pharmacies.
Tip: If you take an ongoing prescription drug and purchase between an 84- to 90-day supply, you may be able to save money by using a Choice90Rx pharmacy or the UMP mail-order pharmacy. To find one, search for a network pharmacy (above) or call Washington State Rx Services at 1-888-361-1611.
You may use Postal Prescription Services (PPS), the network mail-order pharmacy, for convenient delivery to your home or office, with no shipping charges.
If you want to use PPS, you must create an account by choosing one of these options:
- Create an online account.
- Call PPS at 1-800-552-6694. You'll need to provide your insurance information, payment method, and medical history to set up an account.
- Have your provider fax a mail-order form along with your prescription. Only providers can do this. The prescription must:
- Be faxed from your provider's office to 1-800-723-9023.
- Be on the provider's letterhead.
- Include the patient's name, address, phone number, plan ID number, and date of birth.
Read FAQs about PPS on their website, including how to fill prescriptions or update your account.
Note: Some durable medical equipment items are not available through PPS. You will need to get them through a network retail pharmacy or preferred durable medical equipment provider.
Washington State Rx Services (network pharmacies)
Business hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Postal Prescription Services (network mail-order pharmacy)
Business hours: Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. PT
Ardon Health (network specialty drug pharmacy)
Business hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT