On this page
SmartHealth is the state’s voluntary wellness program for Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) members. SmartHealth helps support you on your journey toward living well through tips, tools, and fun activities.
SmartHealth's website makes it easy to earn points by tracking your healthy activities. By participating, you can earn a $125 wellness incentive and other fun prizes (like Amazon gift cards).
Find out more about SmartHealth.
How you get your $125 depends on your of plan. If you earned your wellness incentive during 2018:
- UMP Classic and UMP Plus: A $125 reduction to your deductible by January 31, 2019.
- UMP CDHP: A one-time deposit of $125 into your health savings account by January 31, 2019.
Here are three ways to know for sure you got it. Starting in February:
- Sign in to SmartHealth and join the "How do I find my $125?" activity tile.
- Sign in to your Regence account.
- Call UMP Customer Service at 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711).
Note: If you earn your wellness incentive in 2019, you will not get your incentive until 2020. Also, you must be enrolled in PEBB medical coverage as a subscriber in 2020 to get your incentive.
Regence wellness tools helps you take an active role in maintaining or improving your health by offering wellness programs and rewards. You can participate in online workshops, get exercise plans, and earn incentives (like a $25 gift card) for your healthy habits.
If you have questions about Regence wellness tools, call UMP Customer Service at 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711).
Note: Regence wellness tools, including the Regence General Health Assessment, are not part of SmartHealth and will not count toward SmartHealth incentives and rewards.
UMP members can get savings on health-related products and services through Regence advantages discounts. Regence offers this discount program to UMP members at no extra cost, but some vendors may include separate fees.
You can get discounts on things like:
- Vision care (e.g. glasses, contact lenses, and LASIK)
- Hearing aids
- Activities and fitness (e.g. gym memberships, hotels, and movie tickets)
- Weight management programs
- Pet care
For a full list of discounts, visit Regence advantages discounts.
Did you know? If you are a government employee, you may be eligible for discounts from some businesses such as your wireless carrier or hotels. Before you make a purchase, ask if the business has a government employee discount.