Cancel your coverage
Changes to your insurance coverage are handled by the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program. To cancel or waive your coverage, visit the PEBB Program website using the links below.
Note: Employees cannot cancel PEBB medical coverage, but they may waive it if they are enrolled in other employer-based group medical insurance, TRICARE, or Medicare. Visit Waiving medical coverage to learn more.
Visit the Cancel your coverage page for employees to learn how to cancel:
- Optional life insurance
- Optional long-term disability insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
Visit the Cancel your coverage page for retirees to learn how to defer your insurance coverage or cancel:
- Your insurance coverage
- Your term life insurance
Visit the Cancel your coverage page for COBRA or continuation coverage members to learn how to cancel:
- COBRA or continuation coverage
- Optional life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance