The UMP website is moving. This website contains 2019 UMP information for PEBB members only (through the end of 2019). If you are a PEBB member and/or you will be a new School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) member and you need 2020 UMP benefits information, visit our new UMP website.
Substance use disorder treatment facility
A substance use disorder treatment facility is an institution, or part of an institution, that specifically treats alcoholism or drug addiction and meets all of these criteria:
- Is licensed by the state.
- Keeps adequate patient records that contain course of treatment, progress, discharge summary, and follow-up programs.
- Provides services, for a fee, to persons receiving alcoholism or drug addiction treatment including room and board as well as 24-hour nursing.
- Performs the services under full-time supervision of a physician or registered nurse.
- Certified by the Washington State Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR), or for facilities outside of the Regence service area, contracted with the local BlueCard network.