Traveling this holiday season? UMP travels with you.
As a UMP member, you have access to Regence BlueShield providers in Washington State, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plan providers nationally and worldwide through the BlueCard® and Blue Cross Blue Shield Global® Core programs. Your access to care includes many hospitals, urgent care centers, physicians, and other health care professionals.
How UMP can help:
When traveling within the United States (U.S.), you can find a provider by contacting UMP Customer Service at 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711) or by logging into your Regence account on regence.com.
For services outside the U.S., contact Blue Cross Blue Shield Global® Core:
- Call 1-800-810-BLUE (2583) or call collect at 1-804-673-1177
- Visit bcbsglobalcore.com
Important tips for receiving care outside the U.S.
- Always carry your UMP identification (ID) card.
- If you need emergency medical care, go to the nearest hospital.
- If you are admitted to the hospital, call the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global® Core Service Center to notify the plan of your admission.
- For non-emergency medical care outside the U.S., call the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global® Core Service Center to help you find a provider for the care you need.
Read the “Finding a health care provider” section of your plan’s certificate of coverage to learn more.
We wish you safe and healthy travels!
- Medical benefits: Call UMP Customer Service at 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711).
- Prescription drugs: Call Washington State Rx Services at 1-888-361-1611 (TRS: 711).