SEBB's February Intercom newsletter now available
The February edition of the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program newsletter, Intercom, mails and emails to school employees on, Tuesday, February 18.
Intercom includes information for school employees about SEBB Program benefits, which began January 1, 2020.
In this issue:
- New year, new SEBB benefits
Welcome to more than 300,000 school employees and dependents now enrolled in SEBB benefits. What to expect from this newsletter.
- Who can answer my questions?
A guide to getting your questions answered.
- 10 things to know about your SEBB coverage
Good advice on preauthorization, referrals, chiropractic visits, ID cards, SmartHealth, and more.
- Changes you can make in SEBB My Account
Here's how and what changes you can make online in SEBB My Account.
- Life happens. How to make changes to your account
New baby, marriage, adoption — certain special events allow you to make changes to your account.
- Changes for continuation coverage members
Continuation Coverage (COBRA and Unpaid Leave) members use a different process to make changes.
- May 2020 supplemental long-term disability enrollment opportunity
Check out this one-time opportunity to change your supplemental LTD coverage.
- Understanding your supplemental insurance: Life, AD&D, and LTD
All about your supplemental life, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), and long-term disability (LTD) insurance: costs, deadlines, and how to enroll.
- New requirements for mental health and substance use disorder providers
Mental health and substance use disorder providers now have to provide more information up front, thanks to Brennen's Law.
- Pursue your purpose with SmartHealth
Try this voluntary wellness program that's fun and easy to use.