SEBB's August Intercom newsletter now available
The August 2020 edition of the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program newsletter, Intercom, was mailed or emailed to school employees on August 10.
Read the full issue.
In this issue
- A message to your during this challenging time
Sue Birch, HCA Director, addresses navigating the coronavirus pandemic.
- Updates on coronavirus responses
Continuation coverage deadlines extended, medical FSA and HSA rules relaxed, ways HCA is stepping up, and more.
- Combat opioid addiction: It starts with one
Know someone struggling with opioid misuse? Have an honest conversation.
- Have you earned your SmartHealth $125 wellness incentive?
Explore ways to earn points to qualify for the $125 wellness incentive.
- Why building a relationship with your PCP matters
Get to know your primary care physician for better care.
- Protect yourself with supplemental LTD
Learn how to enroll in supplemental long-term disability insurance for 2021.
- Employees: Is a Medical FSA or DCAP right for you?
Considering enrolling in a Medical Flexible Spending Account or Dependent Care Assistance Program? Explore your benefit options.
- Update your beneficiaries
Keeping your beneficiaries updated is simple with these tools.