Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Quick reference guides
On this page
Newly eligible employee checklist
- Find out if the tobacco and the spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge will apply.
- Agency Attestation Reports - Instructions for accessing the report in PEBB My Account to identify employee surcharge status.
SmartHealth wellness incentive guidance
- Eligible employees can earn wellness incentives by participating in the PEBB SmartHealth program.
- Special open enrollment (SOE) matrix: Policy 45-2, Addendum 45-2A
- Proof of Loss
- Termination due to loss of eligibility: Policy 19-1, Addendum 19-1A
- PEBB Error correction guidelines
- WAC 182-08-187 (How do employing agencies and contracted vendors correct enrollment errors and is there a limit on retroactive enrollment?)
- PEBB Administrative policy 11-3 (Correcting employing agency and contracted vendor enrollment errors)
Sample correction/recourse letters
- Failure to enroll accurately
- Failure to enroll in default coverage
- Failure to timely notify newly eligible employee
PAY1 codes and fields
- Medical and dental plan codes
- PAY1 enrollment and termination reason codes
- Life insurance fields on A.41 screen
First working day of month/effective date
State Share/Invoicing Schedules
- State share dates 2020, 2021
- State share keying instructions 2020, 2021
- Higher education schedule 2020, 2021
- Invoicing schedule 2020, 2021