Quick reference guides
Find recent guidance related to COVID-19 on the Notices and updates webpage.
On this page
Newly eligible employee checklist
- Find out if the tobacco and the spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge will apply.
- Agency Attestation Reports - Instructions for accessing the report in PEBB My Account to identify employee surcharge status.
Learn more on the Premium surcharges webpage.
SmartHealth wellness incentive guidance
- Eligible employees can earn wellness incentives by participating in the PEBB SmartHealth program.
- Dependent verification requirements (PEBB Policy 31-1)
- Dependent enrollment and verification instructions
Learn more on the Dependents webpage.
Learn more about dual enrollment on the Newly eligible employees webpage.
- Special open enrollment (SOE) matrix: Policy 45-2, Addendum 45-2A
- Proof of Loss
- Termination due to loss of eligibility: Policy 19-1, Addendum 19-1A
Learn more about special open enrollment events on the When employees may make changes webpage.
Learn more about FMLA on the Going on or returning from leave webpage.
Learn about the error correction process by visiting the Correcting employer errors webpage.
- PEBB Error correction guidelines
- WAC 182-08-187: How do employing agencies and contracted vendors correct enrollment errors and is there a limit on retroactive enrollment?
- Administrative policy 11-3: Correcting employing agency and contracted vendor enrollment errors)
- Sample correction/recourse letters
Find additional PAY1 resources on the PAY1 insurance system webpage.
PAY1 codes and fields
- Medical and dental plan codes
- PAY1 enrollment and termination reason codes
- Life insurance fields on A.41 screen
First working day of month/effective date
- Effective date of coverage 2022
State Share/Invoicing Schedules
- State share dates 2022
- State share keying instructions 2022
- Higher education schedule 2022
- Invoicing schedule 2022
Salary Adjustments (Employer Groups Only)
Termination of Coverage/Rescission Dates
- Lower limit and current process month calendar 2022