As of Wednesday, March 18, HCA’s lobby is closed. In-person customer services for Apple Health and the PEBB and SEBB Programs will not be available. Learn more.
Help with PEBB My Account login
Use PEBB My Account to view your coverage and premium surcharge information, get your statement of insurance, and make open enrollment changes.
Note: This page provides helpful tips for PEBB My Account. If you are a SEBB member, please visit Help with SEBB My Account.
On this page
- What can I do in PEBB My Account?
- How do I register?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I change my email address?
- I'm trying to register, but it says "email address is already in use."
- I forgot what email address I used
- I forgot my password
- The system doesn't recognize my date of birth
- I forgot my security question
- I am locked out of PEBB My Account
- Need more help?
Using PEBB My Account, you can:
- View your medical and dental coverage information.
- View your life and long-term disability insurance information.
- Get your statement of insurance.
- View your premium surcharge attestations.
- Make changes to your tobacco use premium surcharge attestation.
During open enrollment (November 1 through 30), use PEBB My Account to:
- Make changes to your coverage.
- Attest to premium surcharges.
PEBB My Account is no longer available to University of Washington (UW) employees. Please use Workday.
Note: If you are already registered for a PEBB My Account you are unable to register for another. When you retire, you need to reregister for PEBB My Account.
Go to PEBB My Account.
Select Register (under New Users), and follow these three steps:
Step 1: Verify
- Enter the PEBB Program account subscriber's last name. The subscriber is the employee or retiree enrolled in PEBB benefits. If the last name has a suffix (Jr., Sr., II, etc.), try including it.
If the name is... Try this: John Smith, Jr. Smith Jr John Smith, III Smith III
If the last name contains special characters (apostrophe, hyphen, etc.), use a space in place of the special characters.
If the name is... Try this: D’Angelo D Angelo Jones-Smith Jones Smith McDougal Mc Dougal VanDerhoof Van Derhoof
- Enter the subscriber's date of birth (for example 07/04/1976). If the system doesn't recognize the date of birth, please use Chrome.
- Enter the last four numbers of the subscriber's Social Security number.
(Don't use anyone else's Social Security numbers, even if they're on the account too.)
Step 2: Secure
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a password
Passwords must be at least eight characters in length and include at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and number.
- Choose a security question and answer.
- Click Register Now when done.
Step 3: Activate
- Enter the security code (also known as a "CAPTCHA") shown in the box.
(The code is not case sensitive.)
- Click Submit.
Once activation is complete you can log in any time as a returning subscriber with just your email and password.
PEBB My Account is currently unable to process address changes. To change your address:
- Employees: Please contact your personnel, payroll, or benefits office.
- All other members: Please send us your address change or call 1-800-200-1004 (toll-free).
Your email address functions as a User ID in PEBB My Account. Even if you no longer have access to it you can use it to log in and/reset your password, if needed.
To change your email address, log in. Then, select the "my login information" tab.
Note: Your email address does not automatically update when you change jobs.
This message means the email address you are entering is already registered to another subscriber account. You are only allowed to register for one PEBB My Account.
If you are using a shared email address, apply for your own email address and then go through the registration process.
When you retire, you need to reregister for My Account.
- Use the Forgot your Email? link on the Sign in page.
- Enter your subscriber verification information.
- When you're successfully verified, you will be presented with your registered email address on the page.
- Use the Forgot your Password? link on the Sign in page.
- Enter the email address you used to register and the last four digits of the subscriber's Social Security number. You will not receive an email.
- Answer your security question you chose when you registered.
- When you're successfully verified, you will be able to choose a new password immediately.
If the system doesn't accept your date of birth, or you are unable to use the calendar to enter your date of birth, please use Chrome.
Under the box to enter your security question response, there is a link to verify your account another way. You will need to enter the subscriber's last name and date of birth. Then you will be able to create a new password.
The system will unlock your account after 10 minutes.
If you are unable to login and the screen refreshes, please:
- Close all of your internet browser tabs and windows.
- Reopen your internet browser.
- Return to the PEBB My Account login.
- Try to login again.
Note: If you are a SEBB member, please visit Help with SEBB My Account.