WAC 388-79A-010 Maximum guardianship fees and related costs before June 1, 2018
Revised June 1, 2018
- This section sets the maximum guardianship fees and related costs when:
- The court order was entered before June 1, 2018; and
- The client under guardianship was receiving medicaid-funded long-term care before June 1, 2018.
- For court orders entered before June 1, 2018, where the order establishes or continues a legal guardianship for a client:
- Guardianship fees must not exceed $175 per month;
- Costs directly related to establishing a guardianship for a client must not exceed $700; and
- Costs to maintain the guardianship must not exceed $600 during any three-year period.