WAC 182-532-500 Family Planning only program - Purpose.
Effective September 1, 2013
- The purpose of the family planning only program is to provide family planning services to:
- Increase the healthy intervals between pregnancies; and
- Reduce unintended pregnancies in women who received medical assistance coverage while pregnant.
- Women receive these services automatically, regardless of how or when the pregnancy ends. This ten-month coverage follows the medicaid agency's sixty-day postpregnancy coverage.
- Men are not eligible for the family planning only program.