WAC 182-526-0620 Deadline for requesting reconsideration.
Effective February 1, 2013
- To request reconsideration of a final order entered by a review judge, the BOA must receive a written reconsideration request on or before the tenth calendar day after the final order was served.
- The review judge may extend its deadline for filing a request for reconsideration if a party:
- Asks for more time before the deadline expires; and
- Gives a good reason for the extension.
- If a reconsideration request is filed after the deadline, the final order will not be reconsidered and the deadline to ask for judicial review of the final HCA decision continues to run.
- If a party does not request reconsideration or fails to ask for an extension within the deadline, the final order may not be reconsidered and it becomes the final HCA decision.