WAC 182-518-0030 Washington apple health -- Notice requirements -- Electronic notices.
Effective May 20, 2017.
- For programs based on modified adjusted gross income (MAGI), you may choose to get notices by regular mail or in an electronic format through Washington Healthplanfinder.
- We send you letters (notices) about your eligibility for Washington apple health programs as described in WAC 182-518-0005 through 182-518-0025.
- When you select electronic notifications, also referred to as "paperless," we:
- Confirm your selection by regular mail;
- Notify you by email when a new notice has posted to your account; and
- Consider the notice received by you as of the date on the notice as described in WAC 182-518-0005.
- To read the notice, you must log in to your Washington Healthplanfinder account, as email messages do not include the content of the notice or other confidential information.
- If an email message is returned as undeliverable, we send the message to you by regular mail no later than three business days after the date of the undeliverable email response.
- You may ask at any time to stop receiving electronic notices from us.