WAC 182-514-0230 Purpose.
Effective February 29, 2016.
- This chapter describes eligibility requirements for the Washington apple health (WAH) modified adjusted gross income (MAGI)-based long-term care program (LTC) for children and adults who have been admitted to an institution as defined in WAC 182-500-0050 for at least thirty days. The rules are stated in the following sections:
- WAC 182-514-0240 General eligibility;
- WAC 182-514-0245 Resource eligibility;
- WAC 182-514-0250 Program for adults age nineteen and older;
- WAC 182-514-0260 Program for children under age nineteen;
- WAC 182-514-0263 Non-SSI-related institutional medically needy coverage for pregnant women and people age twenty and younger.
- WAC 182-514-0270 Involuntary commitment to Eastern or Western State Hospital.
- A noninstitutional WAH program recipient does not need to submit a new application for LTC coverage if admitted to an institution under this section. Admission to an institution constitutes a change of circumstances. Eligibility is based on institutional status under WAC 182-513-1320.
- In this chapter, "medicaid agency" or "agency" means the Washington state health care authority and includes the agency's designee. See chapter 182-500 WAC for additional definitions.
- Income standards used in this chapter are listed at https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-services-and-supports/program-standard-income-and-resources.