WAC 182-513-1415 Assets that can't be protected under the LTC partnership provisions.
Effective February 20, 2017
The following assets cannot be protected under a LTC partnership policy.
- Resources in a trust under WAC 182-516-0100 (6) and (7).
- Annuity interests in which Washington must be named as a preferred remainder beneficiary as under WAC 182-516-0201.
- Home equity in excess of the standard under WAC 182-513-1350. Individuals who have excess home equity interest are not eligible for long-term care medicaid services.
- Any portion of the value of an asset that exceeds the dollar amount paid out by the LTC partnership policy.
- The unprotected value of any partially protected asset is subject to estate recovery described in chapter 182-527 WAC.