WAC 182-512-0260 SSI-related medical -- How to count a sponsor's resources.
Effective April 14, 2014.
- The agency counts part of a sponsor's resources as available to an applicant or recipient of Washington apple health (WAH) SSI-related health care coverage if:
- The agency determines the amount of the sponsor's resources to count by:
- Totaling the countable resources of the sponsor and the sponsor's spouse (if the spouse signed the affidavit of support);
- Subtracting fifteen hundred dollars; and
- Counting the remaining amount as a resource that is available to the person.
- When a sponsor has sponsored other people as well, the agency divides the result by the total number of people sponsored.
- A sponsor's resources are counted when determining eligibility for WAH coverage until the person becomes exempt from deeming under WAC 182-512-0790.