WAC 182-510-0005 Supplemental security income, essential person, and ineligible spouse.
Effective July 11, 2015
- If you are a supplemental security income (SSI) recipient, you automatically get categorically needy (CN) coverage (WAC 182-512-0100) unless you:
- Refuse to provide private medical insurance information; or
- Refuse to assign the right to recover insurance funds to the agency (WAC 182-503-0540).
- If you are an essential person as described in WAC 182-510-0001 you get CN coverage as long as you continue to live with the SSI recipient.
- If you are an ineligible spouse you are not considered an SSI recipient. You must have your Washington apple health eligibility determined separately.