WAC 182-505-0215 Children's Washington apple health with premiums.
Effective July 1, 2017.
- A child is eligible for Washington apple health with premiums if the child:
- A child is not eligible for Washington apple health with premiums if the child:
- Is eligible for no-cost Washington apple health;
- Has creditable health insurance coverage as defined in WAC 182-500-0020; or
- Is eligible for public employees benefits board health insurance coverage based on a family member's employment with a Washington state agency, or a Washington state university, community, or technical college.