WAC 182-503-0040 Washington apple health -- Interview requirements.
Effective July 25, 2013
- An individual applying for Washington apple health (WAH) (as defined in WAC 182-500-0120) is not required to have an in-person interview to determine eligibility.
- The agency or its designee may contact an individual by phone or in writing to gather any additional information that is needed to make an eligibility determination.
- A phone or in-person interview is required to determine initial financial eligibility for WAH long-term care services.
- The interview requirement described in subsection (3) of this section may be waived if the applicant is unable to comply:
- Due to his or her medical condition; or
- Because the applicant does not have a family member or another individual that is able to conduct the interview on his or her behalf.