Apple Health for Families and Caretaker Relatives
Revised November 26, 2014
- Health care coverage for parenting adults of minor dependent children has been "delinked" from cash assistance. Parenting adults need to complete a separate application for health care coverage.
- Adults who are over income for Apple Health for Families (N01) may be eligible for Apple Health for Adults (N05) as described in WAC 182-505-0250.
- Adults who are ineligible for Apple Health for Families (N01) based on citizenship may be eligible for Alien Emergency Medical (N21) as described in WAC 182-507-0110.
- Parenting adults are eligible for Apple Health for Families (N01) even if they are eligible for Medicare and/or age 65 or older.
Individuals may apply for MAGI health care coverage using the following options:
- Online: Healthplanfinder
- Paper: HCA Form 18-001 (Application for Health Care Coverage) can be submitted via:
- Mail: Washington Healthplanfinder, PO Box 946, Olympia WA 98507
- Fax: 1-855-867-4467
- Phone: 1-855-923-4633
If an individual wants help applying for MAGI health care coverage, he or she can work with a Navigator or call Healthplanfinder Customer Support at 1-855-923-4633.