Apple Health Kidney Disease Program (KDP)
What is the Kidney Disease Program?
The Kidney Disease Program (KDP) is a state-funded program that helps low-income, eligible clients with treatment costs for end-stage renal disease.
Client eligibility is determined by each contracted kidney center. Eligibility is based on the program's residential and medical criteria in addition to income and asset standards.
Contracted kidney centers require clients to apply for medical programs that will provide medical coverage such as Medicare, supplemental insurance or employee insurance.
- KDP manual (effective January 1, 2021)
- KDP Washington Administrative Codes (WACs)
- State Fiscal Year 2021 (SFY21) contract
- Application eligibility form (Excel)
- Application eligibility form (PDF)
Income and resource standards
For program questions, please email email@example.com.