Benefits and services
Washington Apple Health has a number of benefits and services dedicated to providing health care coverage for low income residents. Refer to the list of links below for more information:
- Autism and Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
- Behavioral Health
- Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program (BCCHP)
- Dental services
- Health Home Program
- Long-term Services and Supports
- Pharmacy services
- Pregnancy services
- Take Charge (family planning non-Medicaid)
- Transgender Health
- Transportation Services (non-emergency)
Covered services under Apple Health are available through managed care or fee-for-service.
Services provided under specific Apple Health programs can be viewed on the health care coverage program benefit packages and scope of service categories chart.