Help with SEBB My Account login
Use SEBB My Account to enroll in coverage, verify your dependents, attest to premium surcharges, view your coverage elections, and make open enrollment changes. SEBB My Account follows the Americans with Disabilities Rehabilitation Act (ADA) and Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
On this page
Manage your SEBB benefits
Using SEBB My Account, you can:
- Enroll in SEBB benefits.
- Enroll your eligible dependents in benefits.
- Upload documents to prove dependent eligibility.
- Select your medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Access carrier websites to enroll in supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA), and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP).
- Reduce, decline, and enroll in employee-paid long-term disability insurance.
- Attest to premium surcharges.
- Request a special open enrollment.
- How do I register?
Things to know before you register:
- Google Chrome is the preferred browser, but Edge, Firefox, and Safari will also work.
- Continuation coverage (COBRA or Unpaid Leave) subscribers must use the SEBB Continuation Coverage enrollment forms to enroll.
- Visit SEBB My Account and click the green Log into SEBB My Account button at the top of the webpage.
You will be directed to SecureAccess Washington (SAW) to create an account. You only need to do this step one time. (Why do I need a SAW account? SAW is the state’s secure single sign-on portal for external users. A SAW account will keep your sensitive information secure. You can access multiple government services online with a single user ID and password that you create and manage yourself.)
- To create a SAW account:
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your:
- Personal email address
- A username
- A password
(If you already have a SAW account, enter your username and password and skip to step 5.) Remember to save your username and password in a safe place so you don’t forget it the next time you log in.
- Check the box to indicate you are not a robot.
- Click the Submit button.
- Follow the link to activate your account.
- Check your email for a message from SAW.
- Click on the confirmation link, then close the account-activated browser window that opens, and return to your original window.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish creating your account.
- Watch for your code. After you log in to SAW, you will be prompted to add multifactor authentication (MFA). Select how you'd like to receive a code — either email or text message. The system will send you a code.
- Enter the code you received and submit.
- You will be sent back to SEBB My Account.
- Enter your:
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Enter your:
- Click Verify my information.
- If you have logged in to SEBB My Account before, you'll be directed to your dashboard.
- If this is your first log in, after you click Verify my information, select your security questions and add answers. You will be directed to the SEBB My Account dashboard.
Need help registering? Use the SEBB My Account User Guide.
- How do I enroll?
Once you log in to SEBB My Account, you can follow the step-by-step tool at the top of the page to guide you through the enrollment process. The four steps are:
- Add your dependents
Enter your dependents information. If you are not adding dependents, you can skip to step 3.
Verify your dependents
HCA may audit dependent enrollment. Please make sure to keep the documents you submit.
Upload documents from your computer or mobile device to verify your dependents’ eligibility. A list of acceptable documents (like a birth or marriage certificate, or recent tax return and acceptable file types) is available through a link on the page. After you upload your documents, they must be verified by your payroll or benefits office before your dependents can enroll under your coverage.
If you are unable to upload documents online, you can provide paper documents to your payroll or benefits office.
Attest to the premium surcharges
Answer a series of on-screen questions to determine whether you will be charged the $25 tobacco use premium surcharge and, if applicable, the $50 spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge in addition to your monthly medical premium.
- Select your plans
- When you are ready, select your plans by checking the box next to the medical, dental, and vision plans you want.
- If you have other employer-based medical coverage, TRICARE, or Medicare, you can waive SEBB medical coverage.
- Add your dependents
You can sign up to have many of the SEBB Program’s general mailings, like newsletters, sent to you by email. It means less wasted paper, and you get information more quickly right to your inbox.
How to sign up
- Log in to SEBB My Account.
- Click Profile, then Contact information and add your email address.
- Click the Coverage summary tab in the blue menu bar.
- Click the checkbox next to "You wish to receive email notifications from the SEBB Program."
- When you provide your email address and check "Yes", you agree to receive selected communications (such as newsletters, reminders, and other general information) from the SEBB Program by email. Selecting this option does not include communications your health plan or provider mails to you. We will not share your email address with any SEBB health plan or insurance vendor. Your personal email address will not be provided in public disclosure requests.
- You can unsubscribe at any time through this website at no charge. To do so, follow the instructions above and uncheck the subscription box. If you unsubscribe, the SEBB Program will remove your email address from the email subscription service and mail printed communications to your address on file.
- The SEBB Program may continue to send some communications to you by mail, including those required by rules or laws.
How do I change my address?
You will need to contact your payroll or benefits office to change your address.
I forgot my security question answers
You will need to contact your payroll or benefits office for help.
I forgot my SAW username
Log in to SEBB My Account. You will be redirected to SAW. Click on Forgot username. Enter your email address and your username will be emailed to you.
I have successfully logged in before, but now I am not recognized by SEBB My Account.
Verify you logged in with the same SAW account (email address) you used before. If using a different SAW account than used previously to log in to SEBB My Account, re-enter your last name, last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth. You will be prompted to answer three security questions you answered when you first accessed SEBB My Account. If you do not remember the answer to your security questions contact your benefits administrator for assistance.
I logged in through SAW, but received a message “No records were found matching the info provided.”
Please verify with your benefits administrator that:
- You are eligible for SEBB benefits, and your organization/district has reported you as eligible in SEBB My Account.
- Your last name, date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security number match what your administrator entered into SEBB My Account.