Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
Kaiser Permanente Northwest
About Kaiser Permanente NW
Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation’s largest health care providers and nonprofit health plans. Our expert and caring medical teams strive to focus on members’ total health and are dedicated to high-quality, affordable health care services. We work to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
We combine care and coverage — which makes us different. Your doctors, hospitals, pharmacy, labs, specialty care providers, virtual care providers, and health plan all work together to help make getting the right care more convenient. Your care meets you and your family where you are, because it’s centered around you.
Our plan options let you decide whether you prefer a higher monthly premium with lower costs when you receive care, or a lower monthly premium with higher costs when you receive care. Whichever plan you choose:
- Preventive care, such as health screenings, physical exams, vaccinations, and scheduled phone and video visits, are no additional cost to you. Phone and video visits are subject to the deductible and copays on the CDHP plan.
- You’ll have access to exclusive wellness resources such as healthy lifestyle programs, online wellness tools, personal wellness coaching, and health classes.
- You can schedule appointments and view lab test results online or through the Kaiser Permanente app.
- You can skip the trip to the pharmacy and get most prescriptions mailed directly to you with no-cost shipping.
- You are covered when traveling in the U.S. or anywhere in the world.
These plans are offered by Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest.
The Classic Plan the lowest annual medical deductible and out-of-pocket maximum and the highest monthly premium of our two plans.
- Medical deductibles are $3,00 for individuals and $9,00 for families
- Out-of-pocket limits are $2,000 for individuals and $4,000 for families
The CDHP Plan has a higher annual medical deductible and out-of-pocket maximum, but lower monthly premium than the Classic Plan. This is a Health Savings Account (HSA) qualified plan. You will pay the deductible first for most services, except preventive.
- Medical deductibles are $1,400 for individuals and $2,800 for families
- Out-of-pocket limits are $5,100 for individuals and $10,200 for families
Visit HealthEquity or watch their recorded webinar to discover the many uses for your HSA. The State of Washington contributes annually to the account on an individual or family basis. Once the money is in your account, it’s yours, and there is no deadline to use it.