Help with My Account
Use My Account to view your coverage and premium surcharge information, get your statement of insurance, and make open enrollment changes.
On this page
Using My Account, you can:
- View your medical and dental coverage information.
- View your life and long-term disability insurance information.
- Get your statement of insurance.
- View your premium surcharge attestations.
- Make changes to your tobacco use premium surcharge attestation.
During open enrollment (November 1-30), use My Account to:
- Make changes to your coverage.
- Attest to premium surcharges.
My Account is no longer available to University of Washington (UW) employees. Please use Workday.
Go to My Account.
Select Register (under New Users), and follow these three steps:
Step 1: Verify
- Enter the PEBB Program account subscriber's last name. The subscriber is the employee or retiree enrolled in PEBB benefits. If the last name has a suffix (Jr., Sr., II, etc.), try including it.
If the name is... Try this: John Smith, Jr. Smith Jr John Smith, III Smith III
If the last name contains special characters (apostrophe, hyphen, etc.), use a space in place of the special characters.
If the name is... Try this: D’Angelo D Angelo Jones-Smith Jones Smith McDougal Mc Dougal VanDerhoof Van Derhoof
- Enter the subscriber's date of birth (for example 07/04/1976).
- Enter the last four numbers of the subscriber's Social Security number.
(Don't use anyone else's Social Security numbers, even if they're on the account too.)
Step 2: Secure
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a password
Passwords must be at least eight characters in length and include at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and number.
- Choose a security question and answer.
- Click Register Now when done.
Step 3: Activate
- Enter the security code (also known as a "CAPTCHA") shown in the box.
(The code is not case sensitive.)
- Click Submit.
Once activation is complete you can log in any time as a returning subscriber with just your email and password.
My Account is currently unable to process address changes. To change your address:
- Employees: Please contact your personnel, payroll, or benefits office.
- All other members: Please send us your address change or call 1-800-200-1004 (toll-free) or 360-725-0440 (Olympia).
I'm trying to register, but it says “Email address is already in use.”
This message means the email address you are entering is already registered to another subscriber account.
If you are using a shared email address, apply for your own email address and then go through the registration process.
I forgot what email address I used
- Use the Forgot your Email? link on the Sign in page next to Email address.
- Enter your subscriber verification information.
- When you're successfully verified, you will be presented with your registered email address on the page.
I forgot my password
- Use the Forgot your Password? link on the Sign in page next to Password.
- Enter the email address you used to register and the last four digits of the subscriber's Social Security number.
- Answer your security question you chose when you registered.
- When you're successfully verified, you will be able to choose a new password immediately.
I forgot my security question
Under the box to enter your security question response, there is a link to verify your account another way. You will need to enter the subscriber's last name and date of birth. Then you will be able to create a new password.
I am locked out of My Account
The system will unlock your account after 10 minutes.
My email I used to register has changed
Use the email you previously registered when you first log in. Then you will be able to change or update your profile by selecting the "my login information" tab.
Contact the Webmaster if you're still unable to log in after following these steps.