Presentations on various topics posted for provider reference.
On this page
- Training for provider staff
- Medicaid 101 for MIE providers
- Submitting institutional claims
- Billing a client
- Enrolling pharmacists into ProviderOne
- How to navigate the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system
- Interpreting client eligibility information
- Nursing home providers
- Prior authorization
- Submitting authorization requests for pharmacy services
The presentations below are from past webinars and training sessions. They act as supporting tools for the ProviderOne Billing and Resource Guide and the hospital and professional billing guides.
For Tribal billing presentations, please visit the Tribal meetings and consultations page.
We offer two trainings your staff can use to get up and running in the ProviderOne portal. They are complete overviews of navigating the portal, submitting direct data entry claims, provider file maintenance, and other useful information about the Medicaid program:
For providers submitting claims for MIE services:
There are two webinars for providers submitting institutional claims using Direct Data Entry (DDE):
- Direct data entry of an institutional claim
For clients with only Washington Apple Health (Medicaid).
- Submit an institutional claim with primary insurance
For clients who also have primary insurance through a commercial carrier (not Medicare).
This webinar describes when a provider may bill an Apple Health (Medicaid) client for healthcare services:
These are step-by-step instructions for enrolling pharmacists into ProviderOne:
How to add a DEA number:
Learn how to submit prior authorization requests successfully for medical or dental services:
Note: The prior authorization process for physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R), long-term acute care (LTAC), inpatient psychiatric, and ambulance providers has not changed.