Public school districts
Public Schools are eligible for partial reimbursement for the time their staff spend performing Medicaid administrative activities.
Eligible activities include:
- Assisting individuals in applying for or renewing Medicaid.
- Providing information or explaining about the Medicaid program and covered services.
- Assisting individuals in accessing Medicaid covered services.
School District staff participate in a quarterly Random Moment Time Study to determine the amount of time they spend performing Medicaid administrative activities. The University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) operates the web-based time study. UMMS is available to provide system related technical assistance as needed.
The Health Care Authority manages the Public School District Medicaid Administrative Claiming Program and is responsible for oversight and monitoring of the program. The Health Care Authority is available to provide program assistance as needed.
Notice: The UMMS RMTS system has been updated. Revised manuals and resources will be released when they are available.
Manuals and Guides
- RMTS implementation training
- Answering a moment - instructional video
- Complete and certify - instructional video
- Forgot password - instructional video
- A 19 Invoice submission process
- Change of status form
- School District Contract template
- Coordinator calendar 2017
- Coordinator calendar list 2017
- CPE local match certification
- Participant quick reference guide
- System requirements
- WA Schools MAC claiming designee form
- Work schedule group form
Medicaid Administrative Claiming
PO Box 45530
Olympia, WA 98504-5530
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Center for Health Care financing
33 South Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Phone: 1-800-535-6741 option 6
HCA program specialists
Email: Laura Pierpoint
Email: Kevin Curry
Email: Jonathan Rush
Email: Katherine Hudson