Approved diagnosis codes by program
ICD-10 code equivalency mappings
To help you navigate the codes used in provider guides, we made program-specific crosswalks of ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes. This is not a comprehensive equivalency mapping of all ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes. These are policy-specific mappings within specific programs.
Note: Not all of the Washington Apple Health programs (mappings) are listed on this page. If the program you are looking for is not listed here, you can find the ICD-9 to ICD-10 mappings listed in the program-specific provider guide. Refer to the hospital or professional provider billing guides page for a full list of programs.
- Chemical-Using Pregnant (CUP) Women Program
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT) Program
- Enteral Nutrition
- Family Planning
- Habilitative Services
- Hospital-Based Inpatient Detoxification
- Inpatient Hospital Services
- Maternity Support Services
- Orthodontic Services
- Physician-Related/Professional Services
- Planned Home Births and Births in Birthing Centers
- Vision Care