HCA’s lobby is temporarily closed for walk-in customer service. Learn about customer service options.
- Signature requirements for delivery of prescribed medications during COVID-19 pandemic
Unintentional overdose deaths are associated with methadone and other opioids. The Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee (P&T) has asked the Health Care Authority (HCA) to distribute a special health advisory to pharmacists and prescribers.
Note: For information on billing and rates, expedited authorization (EA) codes, and the state maximum allowable cost list (SMAC), please visit the Prescription Drug Program on our provider billing guide and rates page.
- Agency Medical Director’s Group (AMDG) opioid prescribing guidelines/dose calculator
- Apple Health (Medicaid) Drug Coverage Criteria
- Request a pharmacy prior authorization
- Emergency fill policy
- NCPDP D.O. payer specification sheet
- Participating drug rebate manufacturers
- Apple Health Prescription Monitoring Program check for outpatient prescriptions - FAQ (updated September 16, 2021)
To request a change in fee-for-service (FFS) reimbursement
Download the Pharmacy Information Authorization form (13-835A). Fax the request to: 866-668-1214.