Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Health Home resources
The following Health Home resources are available for health professionals involved with the Health Home program.
On this page
Materials and resources that can be used to educate providers and clients about the Health Homes program.
- Frequently asked questions
- Fact sheet about the Health Home program
- Care Coordination: For Clients
- Health Home fact sheet for residential providers
- Health Home Service Area map
- Lead Organization contact list
- Trifold brochure for Medicare and Medicaid clients
- Trifold brochure for Medicaid clients
- Billing tiers guidelines - complete
- Billing tiers guidelines - quick reference
- Health Home tiers, billing codes, payment amounts, and descriptions of each
- Transportation services
- Interpreter services
- Clinical Eligibility Tool
- Clinical Eligibility Tool instructions
- How the medical expenditure risk score is calculated
The following forms are available in Word and PDF format and may be available in a variety of languages including Cambodian, Chinese, Korean, Laotian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- Incident report
- Information sharing consent form
- Adolescent information sharing consent form
- Release of information (ROI) for substance use disorder (SUD) service form
- Participation (opt-out/decline services) form
- Pediatric symptoms checklist and instructions (PSC-17)
- Questions and answers (revised September 2017)
- Instructions (revised September 2017)
- Implementation (canonical) guide (revised June 2020)
- Ending the HAP
- Transfer process workflow
- Health Home Booklet (available in nine languages)
Example contracts and information about rate structure and payment rates for the Health Homes program.
- Care coordination rates
- Care coordination rate development
- Fee-for-service contract
- Managed care Exhibit H contract terms