If you are displaced or affected by wildfire, all Washington Apple Health and PEBB/SEBB medical plans are allowing prescription refills before the refill date.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Use the following materials and references to assist you in implementing screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment (SBIRT) in your clinic(s).
For clinical practice
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute of the University of Washington (ADAI)
- Rethinking drinking - a resource from the NIAAA for reevaluating individual drinking habits
- SBIRT toolkit: Institute for Research, Education, and Training in Addiction (IRETA)
- Beyond hangovers: understanding alcohol's impact on your health - a resource from NIAAA to understand how alcohol affects health
For clinical use: alcohol and drug handouts
- Alcohol use disorder (AUD) identification test - adapted for use in the United States
- Alcohol safety fact sheet - WASBIRT-PCI information sheet on alcohol to use with patients
- Prescription opioids: know the facts - one-page handout to use when discussing prescription opioid misuse with your patients