Important: Stay covered! Are you enrolled in Apple Health (Medicaid) coverage? Make sure your address and phone number are up to date so you can stay enrolled. Report a change.
Become a behavioral health provider
Apple Health (Medicaid) behavioral health fee-for-service (FFS) program
To provide outpatient mental health and drug and alcohol treatment services
Visit our provider enrollment webpages or call 1-800-562-3022 (ext. 16137) to enroll as an Apple Health provider.
To provide specialized mental health services
Only DOH licensed and certified providers are eligible to apply to be an Apple Health behavioral health FFS provider. Providers must be affiliated with a community mental health agency (CMHA).
How do I enroll?
To continue to provide services and receive reimbursement for your current Apple Health AI/AN clients, or if you are interested in participating as an FFS provider:
- Email FFSQuestions@hca.wa.gov indicating your interest.
- We will provide you with more information and technical assistance to help you become an Apple Health behavioral health FFS provider. This will include:
- Enrolling with HCA as a billing provider, including signing the Core Provider Agreement.
- Ensuring the DOH Agency Licensing and Certification System (ALCS) database lists the most current administrator.
- Registering with HCA's Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) through the Provider Entry Portal (PEP). Providers will submit client data for these clients to the Behavioral Health Data Store (BHDS) through this portal.
Apple Health managed care program
To provide care for a client enrolled in managed care, providers are required to contract with the client’s health plan. Contact our contracted health plans.