Living tobacco free
Why promote living tobacco free?
Living tobacco free saves money and increases positive health outcomes. There is no risk-free level of exposure to secondhand smoke, so going smoke-free at your worksite can decrease health risk for all your employees.
How can I help?
Start with SmartHealth to add a customizable online experience to your worksite wellness efforts. Employees can join a smoke-free activity you promote from SmartHealth on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, making it easy to stay engaged both in and out of the office.
All your employees receiving Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program benefits have access to the following tobacco cessation programs:
- Group Health and Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) members
- For members, send them to the Quit for Life Program.
- For wellness coordinators:
- Go to Quit For Life Training for a self-guided training to help members quit.
- Go to OPTUM Marketing Resource Center for smoking prevention and cessation campaign materials. To access the content, use the login information below. You must type in the password to log in:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Optummrc#2
- Kaiser Permanente members
- Tell members to call Kaiser Permanente directly to enroll at 1-866-301-3866 (choose option 2).