Find more about Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
Benefits books (COCs) and summaries (SBCs)
- Certificates of Coverage (COCs), also known as benefits books, give detailed information about benefits and what's covered. Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs) make it easier to compare plans.
- Claims forms for medical services, prescription drugs, and vision hardware.
- Forms to tell the plan you have other health coverage.
- Payroll deduction form for your Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Release of information.
Find providers for UMP Classic and CDHP
Find providers for UMP Plus
Find prescription drug prices
- Estimate your cost for a prescription drug.
- Search the UMP Preferred list for your plan.
- Member accounts: regence.com for medical services; your pharmacy account with Washington State Rx Services; and, for members with UMP CDHP Health Savings Account, HealthEquity login.