Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
On this page
Your 2021 certificate of coverage is your best resource for benefit information. It describes what is covered and how much you will pay for different services.
UMP offers four health plans for PEBB members: UMP Classic, UMP Select, UMP Consumer-Directed Health Plan (CDHP), and UMP Plus (UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network and UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network).
UMP offers four health plans for SEBB members: UMP Achieve 1, UMP Achieve 2, UMP High Deductible, and UMP Plus (UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network and UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network).
To quickly compare 2021 medical benefits comparisons plan information:
- Review the medical benefits comparisons.
- Use PEBB's medical benefits comparison tool and choose up to three UMP plans to compare.
- Use SEBB’s ALEX, an online benefits advisor, to compare UMP plans.
- Review Summaries of Benefits and Coverage. For help understanding common health terms used in these summaries, read the Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms.
- Read your prescription drug benefits comparison.
To compare 2020 and 2021 premiums for UMP members, read the UMP 2021 monthly premiums comparisons. For the complete list of 2021 premiums, see public employees, school employees, retirees, PEBB Continuation Coverage members, or SEBB Continuation Coverage members.
Note: Non-represented employees and employees who work for a city, county, port, etc., need to contact their payroll or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.
Check out Forms & publications for:
- Medical forms
- Prescription drug forms
- Health savings account (HSA) forms
- Eligibility and enrollment forms
Use the provider search for your plan:
You can also call UMP Customer Service for help finding a provider:
- PEBB members: 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711)
- SEBB members: 1-800-628-3481 (TRS: 711)
If you are a PEBB member and need help finding a network vision provider, call Vision Services Plan (VSP) Member Services at 1-844-299-3041 or Deaf, DeafBlind, Late Deafened, and Hard of Hearing members call 1-800-428-4833.
To learn more about UMP Plus network provider types, visit:
- Prescription drug coverage and cost
- Network pharmacies
- Prescription drug policies
- Claims and account
To find out who to contact for questions about medical benefits, prescription drugs, eligibility and enrollment, and address or name changes, visit: