On this page
Your 2019 certificate of coverage is your best resource for benefit information. It describes what is covered and how much you will pay for different services.
- UMP Classic
- UMP Consumer-Directed Health Plan (CDHP)
- UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network
- UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network
- Review benefits comparisons (handouts).
- Use PEBB's medical benefits comparison tool and choose up to three UMP plans to compare.
- Review Summaries of Benefits and Coverage. For help understanding common health terms used in these summaries, read the UMP Glossary and the SBC Uniform Glossary of Terms.
- Read this summary of your prescription drug benefit.
To compare 2018 and 2019 premiums for UMP members, read the UMP 2019 premiums flyer. For the complete list of 2019 premiums, visit the Employee and retiree benefits section for public employees, retirees, or PEBB Continuation Coverage.
Note: School district employees and employees who work for a city, county, port, etc., need to contact their personnel, payroll, or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.
Check out Forms available online for:
- Medical forms
- Prescription drug forms
- Health Savings Account (HSA) forms
- Eligibility and enrollment forms
To learn more about UMP Plus network providers types, visit UMP Plus provider information.
Visit Find drugs to:
- Find a network pharmacy
- Get an estimate of what you will pay for prescription drugs
- Search the UMP Preferred Drug List
- Learn more about vaccinating pharmacies and emergency fill
Visit Contact UMP to find out who to contact for questions about medical benefits, prescription drugs, eligibility and enrollment, and address or name changes.
Visit Log in to your accounts, if you need to quickly find accounts that help you access your UMP benefits or other benefits available through the PEBB Program. This page also explains why online accounts may be helpful and who can have an online account.