" "

How to participate

Uniform Medical Plan (UMP) is available only to people eligible for coverage through the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program including employees and retirees of state government and higher-education institutions, school district retirees, and employees of certain local governments and school districts that participate in the PEBB Program, as well as their eligible dependents.

Visit the Employee and retiree benefits section to:

Note: School district employees and employees who work for a city, county, port, etc., need to contact their personnel, payroll, or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.