On this page
Your 2022 certificate of coverage is your best resource for benefit information. It describes what is covered and how much you will pay for different services.
UMP offers four health plans for PEBB members: UMP Classic, UMP Select, UMP Consumer-Directed Health Plan (CDHP), and UMP Plus (UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network and UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network).
UMP offers four health plans for SEBB members: UMP Achieve 1, UMP Achieve 2, UMP High Deductible, and UMP Plus (UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network and UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network).
To quickly compare 2022 plan information:
- Review the medical benefits comparisons.
- Use PEBB's medical benefits comparison tool and choose up to three UMP plans to compare.
- Use SEBB’s medical benefits comparison tool and choose up to three UMP plans to compare.
- Review Summaries of Benefits and Coverage. For help understanding common health terms used in these summaries, read the Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms.
- Read your prescription drug benefits comparison.
To compare 2021 and 2022 premiums for UMP members, read the UMP 2022 monthly premiums comparisons. For the complete list of 2022 premiums, see public employees, school employees, retirees, PEBB Continuation Coverage members, or SEBB Continuation Coverage members.
Note: Employees who work for an educational service district, city, county, port, tribal government, water district, hospital, etc., need to contact their payroll or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.
- Medical forms
- Vision forms
- Prescription drug forms
- Health savings account (HSA) forms
- Eligibility and enrollment forms
For more UMP documents, check out Forms and publications.
Use the provider search for your plan:
You can also call UMP Customer Service for help finding a provider:
- PEBB members: 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711)
- SEBB members: 1-800-628-3481 (TRS: 711)
If you are a PEBB member and need help finding a network vision provider, call Vision Service Plan (VSP) Member Services at 1-844-299-3041 or Deaf, DeafBlind, Late Deafened, and Hard of Hearing members call 1-800-428-4833.
To learn more about UMP Plus network provider types, visit:
- Prescription drugs versus provider-administered drugs
- Prescription drug coverage and cost
- Network pharmacies
- Prescription drug policies
- Claims and account