How to participate

Visit the Employee and retiree benefits section to find out if you are eligible to enroll in Uniform Medical Plan (UMP), how to enroll, and how much you will pay for monthly premiums.

UMP is available only to people eligible for coverage through the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) Program and the School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program. 

Visit the Employee and retiree benefits section to:

Note: Employees who work for an educational service district, city, county, port, tribal government, water district, hospital, etc., need to contact their payroll or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.