Greater Columbia ACH
Greater Columbia ACH (GCACH) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Asotin, Benton, Columbia, Franklin, Garfield, Kittitas, Walla Walla, Whitman, and Yakima counties. GCACH also serves the Yakama Tribe.
Below are GCACH’s certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the GCACH website.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: work plan | report | provider roster (November 2020)
- SAR 6: July 1–December 31, 2020: report | provider roster (January 2021)
- SAR 7: January 1–June 30, 2021: work plan | report | provider roster (August 2021)
- SAR 8: July 1–December 31, 2022: work plan | report* | provider roster (May 2022)
*The quality improvement strategy was not required for this SAR period.