Elevate Health is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Pierce County and the Puyallup and Nisqually Tribes.
Below are Elevate Health's certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the Elevate Health website.
Elevate Health is formerly known as Pierce County ACH, so some documents will reflect this previous name.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: work plan (optional) | report | provider roster (November 2020)
- SAR 6: July 1–December 31, 2020: report | provider roster (January 2021)
- SAR 7: January 1–June 30, 2021: report | provider roster (August 2021)
- SAR 8: July 1–December 31, 2022: work plan | report* | provider roster (May 2022)
*The quality improvement strategy was not required for this SAR period.