Cascade Pacific Action Alliance
Cascade Pacific Action Alliance (CPAA) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Thurston, and Wahkiakum counties. CPAA also serves the Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis, Cowlitz, Nisqually, Quinault, Shoalwater Bay, Squaxin Island, and Skokomish Tribes.
Below are CPAA's certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the CPAA website.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1 –June 30, 2020: work plan | report | provider roster (November 2020)
- SAR 6: July 1–December 31, 2020: work plan | report | provider roster (January 2021)
- SAR 7: January 1 –June 30, 2021: work plan | report | provider roster (August 2021)
- SAR 8: July 1–December 31, 2022: work plan | report* | provider roster (May 2022)
*The quality improvement strategy was not required for this SAR period.