On this page
If you are a private employer, labor organization or Washington government agency and would like to join the NW Prescription Drug Consortium, your employees will have access to the same statewide pharmacy network, mail-order pharmacy, specialty pharmacy services and receive the same competitive pharmacy rates we negotiated for our 500,000 members.
- 100 percent transparent contract
All pharmacy discounts are passed through to member groups or individuals. There is no spread kept by contractor. Manufacturer rebates are passed through at 100 percent including rebates on specialty drugs (read about consortium specialty drug services).
- 100 percent of manufacturer rebates passed back to the employer group
Lowering the total cost of your pharmacy benefit program.
Sharing the same time zone means we are always accessible.
- Dedicated customer service team
- Guaranteed minimum contract rates for brand and generic drugs
Any size group gets the same low contracted rates.
- No hidden administration charges or costs
- Formal (contract) audits
Available on demand.
- Savings between 2-3 percent on total annual prescription drug spending
Compared to other pharmacy benefit management programs.
What if we do not offer a prescription benefit or we have employees that are not eligible for benefits?
Your employees can join the prescription drug Discount Card program for free. Discount Card holders receive comparable pricing to employer groups and pay the discounted price at the time of purchase.