Affordable Connectivity Program
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
ACP provides help paying for internet service and connected devices through the Federal Communications Commission. Eligible households can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10- $50)
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household.
Enhanced Tribal Benefit
ACP provides enhanced benefits for consumers living on qualifying Tribal lands. Learn more about the enhanced Tribal Benefit at acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/enhanced-tribal-benefit.
Am I eligible?
Your household may be eligible for ACP if any member in your household:
- Has household income 200% or less than the 2022 Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participate in certain government assistance programs such as Apple Health (Medicaid), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and other programs; or
- Are a Lifeline subscriber.
More eligibility information: acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify.
How do I apply?
Where can I get more information?
Contact the Affordable Connectivity Program