Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
SWACH (Southwest ACH) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Clark, Klickitat, and Skamania counties and the Cowlitz Tribe.
Below are SWACH's certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the SWACH website.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: work plan (optional) | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (November 2020)