Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Olympic Community of Health
Olympic Community of Health (OCH) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Clallam, Jefferson and Kitsap counties. OCH also serves the Hoh, Jamestown S’Klallam, Lower Elwha Klallam, Makah, Port Gamble S’Klallam, Quileute, and Suquamish Tribes.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: work plan | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (November 2020)