Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about HCA's customer service options during the pandemic.
North Sound ACH
North Sound ACH (NSACH) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and Whatcom counties. NSACH also serves the Lummi, Nooksack, Samish, Sauk-Suiattle, Swinomish, Stillaguamish, Tulalip, and Upper Skagit Tribes.
Below are NSACH's certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the NSACH website.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (November 2020)
- SAR 6: July 1–December 31, 2020: report* | provider roster (January 2021)
- SAR 7: January 1–June 30, 2021: report* | provider roster (August 2021)
*The work plan and quality improvement strategy were not required for this SAR period.