Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
North Central ACH
North Central ACH (NCACH) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties and the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation.
Below are NCACH's certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the NCACH website.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 1: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (November 2020)