Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed until further notice. Learn more about your virtual customer service options.
HealthierHere is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving King County and Cowlitz, Muckleshoot, and Snoqualmie Tribes.
Below are HealthierHere's certification and project and implementation plans for their region, including submitted semi-annual reports. To learn more, visit the ACH submitted documents page or the HealthierHere website.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report (October 2019)
- SAR 4: July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: work plan (optional) | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (November 2020)
- SAR 6: July 1–December 31, 2020: work plan* | report | quality improvement strategy* | provider roster (January 2021)
- SAR 7: January 1–June 30, 2021: work plan* | report* | provider roster (August 2021)
*The work plan and quality improvement strategy were not required for this SAR period.