Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Better Health Together
Better Health Together (BHT) is an Accountable Community of Health (ACH) serving Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, and Stevens counties. BHT also serves the Confederated Tribes of the Colville and Kalispel Tribe of Indians, Spokane Tribe of Indians, and The NATIVE Project.
Certification, project plan, and implementation plan
Semi-annual report (SAR)
- SAR 1: January 1–June 30, 2018: report | workbook (October 2018)
- SAR 2: July 1–December 31, 2018: work plan | report | workbook (December 2018)
- SAR 3: January 1–June 30, 2019: work plan | report | quality improvement strategy (October 2019)
- SAR 4:July 1–December 31, 2019: work plan | report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (April 2020)
- SAR 5: January 1–June 30, 2020: report (includes quality improvement strategy) | provider roster (November 2020)
- SAR 6: July 1–December 31, 2020: report* | provider roster (January 2021)
*The quality improvement strategy and work plan were not required for this SAR period.