Wonder what the Healthier Washington names, terms, and acronyms mean? View our glossary of terms to learn more.
- Accountable Communities of Health (ACH)
- Analytics, Interoperability and Measurement (AIM)
- Behavioral health administrative service organization
- Behavioral health services only
- Center of Excellence Program
- Data dashboards
- Medicaid transformation
- Paying for value
- Performance measures
- Plan for improving population health
- Practice transformation support hub
- Shared decision making
- Sentinel network
These videos help explain what some of the different project areas of Healthier Washington do, as well as how they contribute to achieving the triple aim. Additional informational videos are available on the Healthier Washington YouTube playlist.